What is a Planned Gift?
A planned gift is one that is made as part of your overall financial and estate plan. It can have immediate benefits for you and can help Anoka-Ramsey Community College in the future.
When you include Anoka-Ramsey in your financial and estate plans, you help provide future support for areas of the College that are important to you. Through planned giving, you can often make a larger gift than you may have thought possible, and provide additional benefits for you and your loved ones at the same time.
What are the benefits to you?
- You get the satisfaction of supporting a highly-respected public community college and its mission of providing a first-class, affordable education to students from all walks of life.
- You may get several tax advantages, including charitable deductions for income, gift, and estate taxes. In many cases, you may also avoid a capital gains tax. Please consult your tax advisor to determine what the tax deductions that may apply to you.
What are the ways to leave a legacy at Anoka-Ramsey Community College?
- Bequest Intentions in a Will (simply name the specific Anoka-Ramsey campus foundation)
- Charitable Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities or Other Property
- An Endowment