Procedure 4C.1/11 Distinguished Faculty Award (Emeritus)
Click here for PDF copy.
To recognize and acknowledge distinguished professional contribution to the college, the community, and the profession.
- A retired or deceased faculty member of Anoka-Ramsey Community College with a minimum of ten full-time years of service to the college.
- Demonstrated excellence in the performance of professional responsibilities.
- Demonstrated effective leadership on campus, in the community, or in a professional association.
- Any staff member may recommend an individual for the award to the President.
- The President will appoint a committee of at least three (3) members, including a supervisor and a representative from the discipline to review the recommendation and approve or disapprove the award.
- Participate in official college functions and special events on campus.
- Receive an appropriate plaque.
- Name to be engraved on a permanent plaque or display on the campus.
- Listed in appropriate college documents.
For Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) policies and procedures, go to http://www.mnscu.edu/board/policy/index.html