• A minimum grade of C must be earned in all program requirements.
• All program requirements must be completed at ARCC.
• A minimum of 60 semester credits and a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 in courses numbered 1000 or above at ARCC.
• A minimum of 20 semester credits applied toward the degree must be taken from ARCC. This requirement may be reduced from 20 to 12 semester credits for students transferring in at least 8 semester credits from either another MnSCU college or the University of Minnesota.
• Courses within the 30-credit program requirements must be completed within 4 years. Students may petition to extend the window beyond the 4 years.
• Completion of specific degree requirements.
• You must apply to graduate; meeting all requirements of your degree does not automatically cause your diploma to be issued.
PROGRAM NOTE: Due to the dynamic nature of the computer networking industry, students are not able to sell back CNET course materials to the bookstore.
NOTE: The requirements of this program are subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to contact an academic adviser, Cambridge Campus 763.433.1840 or Coon Rapids Campus 763.433.1230, for course planning assistance and information about transfer credit evaluation.