This open house is packed with information about degree and program options that can launch or redirect a career into fast-growing job markets. There will also be campus tours, meetings with admissions and financial aid representatives and visits with faculty members and student and campus activity groups. No advance reservations needed.
For those seeking to build a career foundation, Anoka-Ramsey offers two-year fine arts, music, theatre and science degree programs that allow for easy transfer to four-year programs. There are also many one- and two-year programs including:
- administrative management business
- biomedical technology
- computer networking and telecommunications
- computer programming
- environmental science
- geographic information systems
- integrative health and healing
- physical therapist assistant
In conjunction with Metropolitan State University and Saint Cloud State University, Anoka-Ramsey also offers several bachelors' and masters' degree programs that can be earned right on campus such as:
- Business Administration: B.S. degree program
- Nursing: Accelerated Bachelor of Science
- Elective Studies: B.A. degree program
- Higher Education Administration: M.S. degree program
- Information Media: Accelerated M.S. degree program
- Special Education: B.S. and M.S. degree courses
For those looking to enhance their careers, Anoka-Ramsey offers numerous on- and off-site continuing education and customized training programs for working professionals and organizations seeking staff development.
"This event is an opportunity for potential students to visit directly with program instructors from each academic department and get their questions answered," says college Admissions Advisor, Sally Schwartz.
To learn more about your educational options, Anoka-Ramsey Community College and the open house or for directions to the Coon Rapids Campus, visit www.AnokaRamsey.edu.