Anoka-Ramsey Community College Student Bulletin
* indicates there are multiple dates for the specific event. Not all dates may be displayed.
*For events further out, please see our event calendar*
Please note that during the MEA break (October 16 and 17), NO PEER TUTORING will be available on the Coon Rapids or Cambridge campuses.
There will also be limited availability of Professional Tutoring Staff on October 16th, due to staff training and professional development opportunities.
Limited October 16th schedule is as follows:
- The Cambridge ASC staff will only be available from 2:30pm to 4:30pm (Center will be open for Testing Services and Adult Basic Education).
- The Coon Rapids ASC staff will only be available from 3:30pm to 4:30pm (Coon Rapids ASC will be closed from 8am to 3:30pm).
- The Math Skills & Advising Center staff will only be available from 3:30pm to 4:30pm (The center will be open for Veterans Services and Disability Services).
On Friday, October 17th, the tutoring centers will be open as usual, from 8am to 4:30pm.
Stay connected with the college through the many different communication vehicles we use.
Sports & Healthy Living - Come join us for activities like soccer, basketball, football, volleyball, dancing, badminton, sledding, laughter-phonics, and any suggestions made by club members.
|Open Gym and Open Weight Room schedule for both campuses.
- Check out our Intramural & Recreational Sports offerings & schedule at both campuses.
- STUDENT CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS!
Many of our most successful students get involved in co-curricular programs. Check out our clubs and get active in your
YOUR STUDENT ID PROVIDES:
- FREE access to the ARCC Library
- Two FREE tickets to all ARCC Theatre productions each year
- FREE admission into all ARCC home athletic events
- FREE use of the Weight Room and Gym during open Gym/Weight Room hours
- FREE entry into numerous student life/activity programs/events
- Discounts to several participating area businesses (check with individual businesses)
- TUTORING/ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER (ASC)
The Academic Support Center is staffed by trained student-tutors, who offer help in almost all subjects offered at the college. Tutoring is completely free and you never need an appointment. The ASC also has a computer lab that students may use while working with a tutor, and a collection of resources. Stop by the ASC for more information about tutor schedules in the subject you’d like help with.
SELF-SERVICE STUDENT ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION - AVAILABLE FREE ONLINE.
The National Student Clearinghouse provides enrollment verification services for ARCC students, allowing you to:
- Print enrollment verification certificates for insurance providers, housing providers, lenders, etc.
- Check deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders on your behalf
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
Local businesses offer Anoka-Ramsey Community College student discounts! Must present Student ID to get discounts.
Photo ID Cards
** Students must present a valid photo ID in order to recieve an ARCC Student Photo ID Card.
Acceptable photo ID's are Driver's License, high school ID, prior college ID, passport, etc..
The Cambridge Campus provides Photo ID's at the Information Desk according to the following schedule:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Coon Rapids Campus provides Photo IDs in Room SC 114 according to the following schedule:
Monday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Tuesday 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Wednesday 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Thursday 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
3rd Week of the Semester...................4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m
(Monday, September 8 through Thursday, September 11)
If you need immediate assistance, please call 763-433-1320 to schedule a time to get your photo ID.
Student ID Information
If you lose your student ID card, you will be assessed a $5 replacement fee
Your photo ID is valid for the length of time you attend Anoka-Ramsey Community College
FREE admission into all Anoka-Ramsey Community College theatre productions each year
FREE admission into all Anoka-Ramsey Community College home athletic events
FREE use of the Fitness Center and Gym during open Fitness Center/Gym hours
FREE entry into numerous student life/activity programs/events
Discount wallet cards to several participating area businesses.
|Student Health Insurance Update
The Student Bulletin is updated weekly. To submit information for inclusion in a future bulletin:
- Email information to Jennifer Christensen
- Submit requests by Thursday of each week for inclusion in the next week's bulletin postings
- Include all pertinent facts including:
- Message (space is limited-message may be edited for content and space)
- Date, time, and place of event (if appropriate) Be sure to indicate if item is campus specific
- Weblink for more information (if appropriate)
-Begin date of posting
-End date of posting