Policy 1A.8 Approved Professional Organizations
Click here for a PDF copy.
The college pays membership dues to various community organizations. Membership dues and assignment of individuals to these organizations are approved by the president.
Departments/individuals may become members of an organization. Membership dues will be paid by department budgets. The decision for membership and payment of dues must be approved by the appropriate supervisor.
The college is a member of the following accrediting organizations:
- Higher Learning Commission
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- National League of Nursing (NLN)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
Membership dues for these organizations are paid by the appropriate department and approved by the vice president of the unit and the president.
The college pays membership dues to the following organizations:
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD)
Institutional membership dues for these organizations are approved by the President.
01.09.2001 Adopted and implemented
06.21.2011 Technical change: removed Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
For Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) policies and procedures, go to http://www.mnscu.edu/board/policy/index.html