Assigning Instructional Faculty Offices
Click here for PDF copy.
The following will be considered when assigning faculty to offices:
• Offices in areas related to academic disciplines will be assigned to faculty in related academic disciplines.
• Disciplines will be grouped, if appropriate, in spaces related to academic discipline.
• Private offices will be offered to full-time faculty, then to unlimited part-time faculty. Temporary faculty may be assigned offices on a short-term basis, if available.
• The college retains the right to assign offices assigned to faculty on leave.
• Seniority at the college will be considered when it does not conflict with any other guideline.
• Requests based upon need for special accommodations will be considered.
• Furniture, computers and telephones stay with the office and are not moved.
• All requests for office changes should be submitted in writing, including rationale for the move, to the immediate supervisor.
• Any and all office moves must be approved by the administration.
Guidelines should be utilized for assistance with complying with Anoka-Ramsey Policies and Procedures and do not provide exclusive representation of Anoka-Ramsey Administrative and Managerial authority.
Anoka-Ramsey Administration maintains inherent managerial right according to Minnesota State College Faculty (MSCF) Article 6, Section 1.
June 16, 2009