Click here for PDF copy.
• Coon Rapids Campus.
• Every Wednesday, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., during the academic year calendar.
• Exceptions during established faculty development days and during breaks.
• The third Wednesday of each month is specified for faculty association meetings or student-organized activities.
• Every Wednesday except for the third Wednesday of each month is specified for professional growth and development or other activity planned collaboratively by the Faculty Development Committee, Energy Pool, and other interested college groups.
• All staff are encouraged to attend College Hour activities by permission of their supervisors.
• Exceptions may be made to schedule classes or activities during College Hour as approved by the President.
Guidelines should be utilized for assistance with complying with Anoka-Ramsey Policies and Procedures and do not provide exclusive representation of Anoka-Ramsey Administrative and Managerial authority.
Anoka-Ramsey Administration maintains inherent managerial right according to Minnesota State College Faculty (MSCF) Article 6, Section 1.
June 16, 2009