Anoka-Ramsey students and employees are welcome to take advantage of the efficient services provided by the college's bookstores. If you don't see the service you are looking for, try searching Ask Us above or contact Bookstore Staff.
- Sell Books (Book Buyback). Students may choose to sell their books back to the college bookstore during finals week. Cambridge Campus Book Buyback Coon Rapids Book Buyback
- Make Copies and Scans. $0.10 ea. Copiers are located in the college bookstores and libraries. Scanners are located in the college computer labs.
- Send Faxes. $1 for first page, $0.50 each following page.
- Rent Lockers at Coon Rapids Bookstore. $20 a semester, $30 a year.
- Buy Stamps and Send Mail. Stamps are available for purchase at the Bookstore. Mail can be dropped off at the Information Center (Cambridge Campus) and Central Services (Coon Rapids Campus).
- Buy Tickets for Theatre Performances. Tickets go on sale one month prior to performance dates and can be purchased online, in person at the college bookstores. Tickets are also on sale at the box office the night of the performance.
- Buy Bus Passes (Metro Transit).
PEOPLE TO CONTACT
Cambridge Campus Bookstore
Coon Rapids Campus Bookstore