CLASSES & INTERESTS
1. Demonstrate competent written and oral communication skills.
2. Perform all treatment procedures skillfully and safely.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the normal structure and function of the human body and understand the physiological and psychological effects of disease and injury.
4. Demonstrate understanding of his/her professional role as a PTA and demonstrate awareness of ethical behavior, legal responsibility, and the PT/PTA professional relationship.
5. Recognize and appreciate diversity within society and the health-care profession.
Counseling & Advising 763-433-1230
PTA Department Website