Anoka-Ramsey Community College offers countless ways to meet your career and personal enhancement goals. From age 4 to 94, Anoka-Ramsey is proud to be a resource for life-long learning.
Classes and Certificates
Anoka-Ramsey's Professional Training division offers a wide variety of individual courses as well as complete certificate programs to meet the challenging needs of today's society.
Professional Training is particularly popular with adults of all ages who:
- have a degree but want to sharpen their skills
- need to learn new skills
- are preparing for a new (or first) career
- are freshing up their resume
- are seeking a promotion or a raise
- need a confidence boost
- want to increase their professional and personal networks
Classes for Credit
Another path to enhancement can be found taking a credit course.
People take credit courses to:
- start or complete a two-year degree (one that they never had the time or money for earlier in life)
- meet interesting people, including award-winning faculty
- enhance their resume
- change careers
- study a subject of interest
- just for the pleasure of learning
A third way people meet career and personal goals is through completing an advanced degree. Anoka-Ramsey Community College offers several bachelor degree programs for people with a two-year degree, as well as graduate programs for people with a bachelor's degree.
Arts and Culture
Finally, along with courses and programs in arts and culture, Anoka-Ramsey Community College host numerous events, many free and open to the public. From plays and concerts to art gallery openings and art sales to nationally-reowned speakers and open houses, Anoka-Ramsey is a cultural hub in the communities it serves.
For a listing of upcoming events, visit the college calendar.