Accessing Your Files
Storing/Saving Your Files
Each employee has access to 100mb of network storage. When you login to a college computer, the H: drive will be your personal network space. You can access this space like you would a floppy, flash or zip disk—through My Computer.
Accessing Your Files On Campus
- Login to a campus computer
- Double-click My Computer
- You will see the H: drive and your Tech ID
Accessing Your Files Off Campus
Remote access to your network drives is available at https://files.anokaramsey.edu
When asked to login, use the same username and password as you would to login to computers on campus.
Notes on Accessing Your Files Off Campus
- Once logged in, the Home button on the left will display the list of File Access shortcuts. Click the File Access shortcut link to display the contents of that folder.
- Please note that the number of files and folders displayed is related to the height of your web browser. If you do not see all the files in your folder, use the Page navigation buttons along the tool bar to change which files are displayed.
- The toolbar contains buttons to upload files, and create new folders in the currently displayed folder.
Shared Networked Files - Shared Drive - "N:" Drive
The college shares network files on a shared network files. You'll see these listed as "Shared" or the "N:" Drive.
PEOPLE TO CONTACT
IT Help Desk
Coon Rapids, T124