Want video? How can IT help?
What services are available and how long will it take?
||Turn Around Time|
(assumes permission/copyright clearance is in place)
|Duplicate DVDs (1:7)
||3 days |
|Duplicate CD (1:7)
|Duplicate VHS (1:1)
|Transfer digital videos to DVD or VHS and vice-versa
|Setup recording equipment (camcorders) for employees
||3-5 day advance notice|
|Edit video (limited at this time)
|Train users on Adobe Connect for lecture capture and minimal editing
||Training is individually scheduled/Actual recording is almost immediately|
- Canon SD-Digital Camcorder (4x) - limited audio capabilities
- Canon Mini-DV Camcorder (1x) - expandable audio capabilities
- VHS Camcorder (1x)
How do employees request video services?
- Call 763-433-1510 or email the IT Helpdesk at email@example.com
- No material will be duplicated without direct consent from the creator or evidence that copyright material meets standard of fair use (see below)
- Submit written direct consent from creator or Copyright Fair Use Checklist with your request
What are copyright rules and regulations?