Please take the following steps to enable Voicemail via Outlook:
1. Start Outlook. The first time the user has used Outlook on this machine after the plug-in is installed, the Initialization Wizard should appear. Click Next
2. The options for Voicemail server should be:
a. Associated Email Account = firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Voicemail Server Name = voicemail.ad.an.cc.mn.us (or cr-v-06.ad.an.cc.mn.us)
c. Voicemail Server Type = Connection 8.5 (Single Inbox)
d. Click Next
3. The User Information should be:
a. This mailboxes Active Directory username
b. This mailboxes Active Directory Password
c. Phone number should be the entire phone number (763-4xx-xxxx)
d. Click Test Settings to verify
e. Click Next
4. Click Finish
Now configure the playback settings:
1. In Outlook 2007, click Tools > Options, then click the ViewMail tab at the end
2. Select email@example.com and click Edit
a. Check Recording Device and Playback Device drop-down menu’s
3. Click OK and OK to get back to Outlook
1. In Outlook 2010, click the Viewmail tab on the ribbon
2. Click the Settings button
3. Select firstname.lastname@example.org and click Edit
a. Verify the Voicemail Server Type is Connection 8.5 (Single Inbox)
b. Verify the Recording Device and Playback Device drop-down menu’s are set to Computer Default
4. Click OK and OK to get back to Outlook
Questions? Please call x1510
Access Employee Email Online
To access Microsoft Outllook Webaccess please go to http://mail.anokaramsey.edu or http://mail.anokatech.edu
Your username and password are the same as your employee network account. Starting Summer 2013, most employees will use their StarID for their username instead of the previous username convention. The password may be your previous network account password, or your StarID password, depending on when the StarID password was last changed.
Anoka Technical College Employees will begin using StarID to access email and campus computers starting July 7th, 2013. Password synchronization between the StarID account and campus network account will be enabled late July 9th, 2013.
ARCC Faculty - Email your Students
Login and send email to students enrolled in your classes that have activated their college provided email accounts.
Quick Reference Guides for Microsoft Outlook
Advanced Email Options
Online Resources Provided by Microsoft.com
*Please note the resources listed above are provided by Microsoft. Some of these training materials are not a direct correlation to how Anoka-Ramsey has configured Outlook.
Text-based, Quick Reference Guides, etc. available at Local Retailers
There are a variety of guides available through local retailers and online stores. If you feel it necessary to purchase any of these resources please note there may be slight differences as contrasted to those options in Anoka-Ramsey's configuration of Microsoft Outlook.