Access Employee Email Online
March 16th, 2011: the Exchange/Outlook upgrade has completed stage 1. Webmail, sending, and receiving e-mail are working. When you login to webmail, you may receive a certificate warning from your web browser after logging in. Actual mailbox migration will begin Thursday March 17th.
To access Microsoft Outllook Webaccess please go to http://mail.anokaramsey.edu
Your username and password are the same as your employee network account.
Faculty - Email your Students
Login and send email to students enrolled in your classes that have activated their college provided email accounts.
Quick Reference Guides for Microsoft Outlook
Advanced Email Options
Online Resources Provided by Microsoft.com
*Please note the resources listed above are provided by Microsoft. Some of these training materials are not a direct correlation to how Anoka-Ramsey has configured Outlook.
Text-based, Quick Reference Guides, etc. available at Local Retailers
There are a variety of guides available through local retailers and online stores. If you feel it necessary to purchase any of these resources please note there may be slight differences as contrasted to those options in Anoka-Ramsey's configuration of Microsoft Outlook.
Please take the following steps to enable voicemail via Outlook:
- Start Outlook: The first time the user has used Outlook on this machine after the plug-in is installed, the installation wizard should appear. Click Next
- The options for the voicemail server should be:
- Associated Email Account = email@example.com
- Voicemail Server Name = voicemail.ad.an.cc.mn.us (or cr-v-06.ad.an.cc.mn.us)
- Voicemail Server Type = Connection 8.5 (Single Inbox)
- Click Next
- The user information should be:
- This mailboxes StarID
- This mailboxes StarID Password
- Phone number can be 4 digit extension, or entire phone number
- Click Test Settings to verify
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Now configure the playback settings:
- In Outlook 2010, click the viewmail tab on the ribbon
- Click the settings button
- Select firstname.lastname@example.org and click edit
- Verify the Voicemail Server Type is Connection 8.5 (Single Inbox)
- Check Recording Device and Playback Device drop-down menu’s are set to computer default
- Click OK and OK to get back to Outlook
Questions? Please call x1510