Transfer Your Financial Aid

To transfer your FAFSA to Anoka Ramsey Community College, you must login to your FAFSA, click "make a correction", and add Anoka Ramsey Community College's school code 002332. If you don’t have access to a computer you may call the Central Processor at 1.800.433.3243.

**You must cancel accepted loans at your existing school if you intend to transfer mid-year. Contact the Financial Aid Office at Anoka Ramsey Community College with questions.




Financial Aid


Check Your Financial Aid Status