Application Process for Senior Citizens
Senior Citizen Admission - Only $20/credit
Minnesota resident senior citizens, 62 years of age or older, may enroll in credit courses on a space-available basis at a reduced fee of $20 per credit. Registration for Minnesota resident senior citizens at the reduced fee begins the first business day after the first class session. Minnesota resident senior citizens are not charged tuition when auditing a credit course or taking a noncredit course. The request to audit a course must be made at the time of registration for the course. Regular and special fees, books and materials remain the responsibility of the student. Senior citizens wishing to guarantee their enrollment in a course may register earlier, but will be required to pay full tuition and fees.
- Complete the application
- Watch the mail for a letter containing your Student Tech ID and Pin number
- If you are wanting to take a college level English or Math class you will need to take the accuplacer to determine eligibility.
- All other classes would not require the test
Register for Class
- After the first day of classes, you may go to the Records and Registration window to enroll on a space-available basis.
- IF you want to guarantee your spot in the class you could enroll before the first day of classes BUT would have to pay the full tuition.
PEOPLE TO CONTACT