Attend an Orientation/Registration Session
- Previously known as Registration Planning Session (RPS)
Who needs to attend?
- Everyone who is new to Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- There are unique Orientation/Registration sessions for every type of student!
When is a student ready to sign up for a session?
- Accepted to Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Student has either completed the Accuplacer or ACT, or is a transfer student with more than 12 credits
Which Orientation/Registration Session is right for me?
General New Student Registration - This option is for new students, or transfer students with less than 12 credits.
PSEO Student Registration - This is for new PSEO students that are beginning their first semester with Anoka-Ramsey on campus. Returning PSEO, who have already attended classes on campus, do not need to attend a session.
Transfer Student Registration - This is for students who are transferring with 12 or more credits. This session is offered online. If students would like to attend an on campus session, they can sign up for a General Student Registration session.
Responsibilities of Registration
Please register carefully, as you are liable for tuition/fees for any registered course. Tuition and fee payment is required by the established payment deadlines unless deferred. The college reserves the right to drop for non-payment and withhold registration privileges from any student with unpaid financial obligations.
NOTE: You will not be able to register if you have a suspension hold or balance due hold on your record.
Who Must Register in Person at the Records & Registration Office
- All International students
- Students who register for less than eight credits, without placement testing.
PEOPLE TO CONTACT