Official Versus Unofficial Transcripts
A transcript is a record of your academic history. If you are planning to pursue a degree, certificate, or complete the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) through Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC), you will want to submit Official Transcripts to the Records & Registration Office at ARCC for an official credit evaluation. Unofficial Transcripts can sometimes be used to satisfy prerequisite requirements for certain courses.
Print Unofficial Transcripts from Anoka-Ramsey e-Services (free of charge)
You can print an unofficial copy of your transcript online using your Student/Tech ID or Star ID and PIN/Password.
1. Go to e-Services Login home page.
2. Login using your Star ID and Password. Click the check box for your name to display.
3. Click "Grades and Transcripts" on the left-hand side of page.
4. Click "Academic Record" on the left-hand side of page.
5. Choose format and click "Get Academic Record" ("Chronological" is the most common).
6. Right click and select "Print".
Official transcripts are used for official credit evaluations.
Withholding Diplomas and Transcripts
Anoka-Ramsey Community College reserves the right to withhold your diploma and/or transcript until all money owed to the college for tuition, fees, and equipment has been paid.