Request Official MnSCU Transcripts be Retrieved by Anoka-Ramsey

If you want your ARCC transcript sent to another MnSCU institution, please contact the other institution to find out what their procedure is for them to retrieve your ARCC transcript.

If you want ARCC to review your transcripts from other MnSCU institutions you've attended, complete the form below.

*First Name:
Middle Name:
*Last Name:

Former Name:
If the transcript you are requesting is listed under a different name (e.g., a maiden name), please include it here.
Former First Name:
Former Middle Name:
Former Last Name:
I need to add additional former names

*Street Address 1:
Street Address 2:
*Zip Code:

*Email Address:
*Student ID:
*Phone Number:
Purpose of Request: Transfer Credits
Financial Aid

Please retrieve my records from the following MnSCU institutions:
*MnSCU Institutions:

Note: You can select multiple institutions by holding down the Ctrl key while you make your selections.
* = Required Field

Important: ARCC and other MnSCU institutions will not be able to electronically retrieve your MnSCU transcript(s) if you have holds on your records [including, but not limited to unpaid balance(s)]. It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds in order to electronically retrieve your transcript(s). You must notify the ARCC Records Transfer Office at when your transcripts have been cleared for retrieval.

Note: You must notify ARCC Records/Transfer Office by e-mail at when your courses currently in progress have been completed in order for Anoka-Ramsey to update your transfer credits on your academic record.

Effective November 5, 2009, if you have attended or are currently attending one or more MnSCU institutions, your official transcripts can be electronically retrieved by all other MnSCU institutions, including Anoka-Ramsey Community College. Please check the MnSCU list for all colleges included. There is no charge for this service.


Records & Registration: