Display this page in a printer-friendly format  Print


Important Dates & Deadlines

Transfer Your Financial Aid

If you have already completed the FAFSA application at another school and will be transferring to ARCC you need to transfer your FAFSA results and complete your file at Anoka-Ramsey Community College. Your financial aid will not transfer unless you follow one of the steps below:

  • If you already have your Federal PIN the fastest and most preferred method is to submit your request online. You will need to select “FAFSA Followup” and follow the instructions under “Make Corrections”.


  • If you don’t have access to a computer or you don’t have your Federal PIN, you may call the Central Processor at 1.800.433.3243. You will need your Data Release Number (DRN) located in the lower left hand corner of your Student Aid Report. Follow the directions in the automated response system and add college code 002332 for Anoka-Ramsey Community College.

    **If you have a student loan at your current institution but will be transferring mid-year to Anoka-Ramsey Community College, make sure you inform the school you are attending to cancel your future loan disbursments. This will allow you to apply for your remaining loan at Anoka-Ramsey.




Financial Aid


Check Your Financial Aid Status