Degree Audit Report System (DARS)
The Degree Audit Report System (DARS) is a report that provides you with current information on your degree progress at Anoka-Ramsey Community College. The interactive audit will show your completed coursework with Anoka-Ramsey and transfer credits that have been officially evaluated by the Records Office.
The following are basic directions on how to access and interpret a DARS report. For further questions, please meet with an Academic Advisor.
Accessing and Interpreting a DARS Report
2) Enter in your StarID and password. Click "LOGIN".
3) Click on "Grades and Transcripts" on the left, followed by "Interactive Degree Audit Report". In the middle of the screen you will find all of your declared majors. Click on the major for which you would like to see a DARS report.
Incorrect major? Update your major by turning in the Declare/Change your Major form to the Records Office.
4) You will now have access to your DARS report. The top portion will have basic information on what credits in your program that you have completed, in progress (currently taking and registered for), and remaining.
Your placement scores will also be listed near the beginning of the report. Please note that Accuplacer Reading scores are good up to three years and Math scores are good up to two years after taking the assessment.
5) As you scroll through the report take note of a few things:
- A Green Checkmark means that you have completed or are in progress of completing that requirement for your program.
- A Red X needs your attention, it means that you are missing one or more courses for that requirement.
For example, the below student has completed the Goal 1 Communications requirement by completing ENGL 1121 and an Oral Communications course. However, this student still needs one more course for Goal 2 Critical Thinking. The options to fulfill this requirement are also listed.