For a make-up examination to be taken in the Testing Center students must:
- Request permission and make arrangements to test with their instructor
- Complete the Make-Up Test Form at least 24 hours prior to their preferred test date and time and submit it to their instructor
Cambridge Make-Up Test Form
Coon Rapids Make-Up Test Form
Take the test in the time frame determined by the instructor. Tests will only be administered at the agreed upon test date and time.
- Present a current government issued or Anoka-Ramsey Community College Photo ID - REQUIRED
- Follow all testing policies and procedures
- Be aware of the Testing Center hours and make-up testing schedule.
- All testing materials will be collected promptly at closing time so remember to allow yourself enough time to finish your test when scheduling.
Testers must arrive 2 hours prior to end times listed below.
(If the allowed time for the test is longer than 2 hours, please arrive early enough to give yourself time to complete the test.)
Summer 2015 Make-Up Testing Schedule
June 1 – August 7
Coon Rapids Campus, SC150
Monday 8:00am to 8:00pm (Final sign-in at 6:00pm)
Wednesday 8:00am to 8:00pm (Final sign-in at 6:00pm)
Cambridge Campus, D208A
Tuesday 8:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Wednesday 4:30pm to 8:00pm
Thursday 8:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 4:30pm
For questions about make-up testing, please contact our Testing Services staff.