For a make-up examination to be taken in the Testing Center students must:
- Request permission and make arrangements to test with their instructor
- Submit the Make-Up Test Form at least 24 hours prior to their preferred test date and time and submit it to their instructor
Cambridge Make-Up Test Form
Coon Rapids Make-Up Test Form
Take the test in the time frame determined by the instructor. Tests will only be administered at the agreed upon test date and time.
- Present a current government issued or Anoka-Ramsey Community College Photo ID - REQUIRED
- Follow all testing policies and procedures
- Be aware of the Testing Center hours and make-up testing schedule.
- All testing materials will be collected promptly at closing time so remember to allow yourself enough time to finish your test when scheduling.
Testers must arrive 2 hours prior to end times listed below.
Note: Make-up testing available by appointment only August 1 - 29.
Fall 2014 Make-Up Testing Schedule
September 2 - December 19
The Testing Center will be closed September 1, November 11, 27, & 28
Coon Rapids Campus, SC150
Monday 8:30am to 8:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 8:00pm
Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
Cambridge Campus, D208A
Tuesday 8:30am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Wednesday 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday 8:30am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
For questions about make-up testing, please contact our Testing Services staff.