Display this page in a printer-friendly format  Print

Send Official Anoka-Ramsey Transcripts to Other MnSCU Institutions

If you want your official Anoka-Ramsey transcript sent to another Minnesota State College and University (MnSCU) institution, please contact the receiving institution's Records Office to find out what their procedure is for retrieving your transcript. 

Important Note: Anoka-Ramsey Community College and other MnSCU institutions will not be able to electronically retrieve your transcripts if you have holds on your record including, but not limited to, an unpaid balance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your record is free of holds in order for MnSCU institutions to send or electronically retrieve your official academic transcripts.

Effective November 5, 2009, if you have attended or are currently attending one or more MnSCU institutions, your official transcripts can be electronically retrieved by all other MnSCU institutions, including Anoka-Ramsey Community College. Please check the MnSCU list for all colleges included. There is no charge for this service.